- Prior to or at the time of collecting any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which that information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information with only the purpose of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information we collect by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of their personal information.
- Cookies and web beacons
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to ivoryexperts.com and other sites on the Internet.
- These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology the advertisements and links that appear on ivoryexperts.com send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs.
- You should consult the privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.